Healthy, tasty and colorful.
Every lunchbox meal must live up to these three requirements. Here’s one hodgepodge idea from last week that passes the test:
Sweet Mediterranean Turkey Sandwich
Apparently yellow was the name of the game that day.
- One large slice Whole Foods Sweet Crunch bread, sliced in half
- Four strips yellow bell pepper
- Two tablespoons Whole Foods lemon hummus
- One teaspoon deli mustard
- Two ounces oven-roasted deli turkey
- Two thin slices Boar’s Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese (yellow)
- One handful baby carrots
- One small handful yellow bell pepper slices
- Mango chunks
- 2.5 tablespoons Bolthouse Farms Classic Ranch yogurt dressing
Snacks (eaten at work but not pictured):
- One serving Emerald’s Cocoa Roast almonds
Now go pack your lunch and have a GREAT Monday!
- Do you have “requirements” for a lunchbox meal?
- What’s your favorite sandwich bread?